favorite things...

these are a few of my favorite things...
 




this dior color, city of gold, is the perfect gold polish. it swipes on with enough shine and luster but isn't too invasive. consider it a bronze champagne delight.


i love me some fresh products and this seaberry body cream always travels with me. easy enough to fit in any purse, i whip this up when my hands need some hydration. light scent + restorative moisture = happy hands.


if there is one facial product i swear by it's this: the clarisonic mia. it has literally changed my face. i can use it with any face wash to refresh my skin and strip away any make up and pollution. a must!


caudalie's vinopure face mask with its light lavender scent is always welcomed after a long day at work. it clears my skin, takes away any redness, and soothes my entire face overall.


for the past five years, this has been my lip staple. i wear this solo and on top of color for high shine.  infused with peppermint oil, co bigelow's gloss also leaves me with good breathe.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment