merry. marry. marc.


rehearsal dinner







wedding day






reception





this past weekend i attended one of the most fun and heart-warming weddings ever. my dear friends, dantonio and aimee, finally tied the knot and half the world (literally) was there to share in the celebration and give their good wishes.


one of my closest friends, alyssa, who works for marc jacobs was darling enough to lend me two of her dresses. a huge thank you to her for shipping them over and allowing me to feel like a princess for the festivities.


another one of my dear friends, leslie alejandro, did my make-up (along with my mom and sister) and my oh my did she do a stellar job! a huge thank you to her for her laughter and perfection and expertise. check her out: www.lesliealejandro.com


photog cred: my mom & kage (www.forthosewhocantread.com)



0 comments:

Post a Comment