lust, betrayal & beheading







as i'm still collecting more and more pictures from my friend/photographer in england (my skype connection across the pond is horrific), i will continue to post as i receive.

here is my trip to hampton court palace, most famously known because king henry viii resided within these royal walls. 
although most of where (and how) king henry viii lived no longer exists due to a remodeling of the palace, there are still haunting traces of a dynasty filled with lust, betrayal and beheading...

please do note my lovely garnet robe (provided by the palace) - it got me really into character while roaming the grounds. 

random note: look even more familiar? it was also the venue for the road cycling time trial of the 2012 olympics. 

photog cred: c.alderson

click here to follow me on twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment