i thank you






i believe it's now safe to say that i survived thanksgiving. being blessed to have gone to two dinners (pictures above were from dinner #1), there were lots of things that came to mind when asked what i was grateful for.
as we went around the table voicing individually what we were most grateful for this year, i noticed a trend in all of us : it was a trying year. when it got to me (and may i mention that i was the last to go), all that came to mind was that 2012 was the year the earth was supposed to end. i had forgotten that my resolution this year was to go big - to literally live the life that i had imagined. to take ridiculous chances, to dream ridiculous dreams, to have unyielding courage, and to take unprecedented actions to make it all come true. what i was grateful for (besides the obvious friends, family and pooch)was everything that had beautifully presented itself to me this year and how i received it (it's a funny thing receiving - you have to do so wholeheartedly if not it doesn't really count). it really made me look at my life through a microscope - every fiber of my being (and way of life) was questioned - "is this what you really want?" - now answer honestly. now move onward. now move upward.


so to all of you reading - i thank you.
this blog has allowed me to be inspired and furthermore has allowed me to share. 


click here to follow me on twitter
click here to like me on facebook

and don't forget to click here to win a free pair of creative rec shoes!



1 comments:

  1. yum looks so good, i want thanksgiving, wish i lived in America!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete