free people







los angeles is all smiles as half the city joyfully flees to the desert for weekend one of coachella.







14 comments:

  1. Oh amazing I love the stylization and this hat<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable look, lovely top

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m in love with your hat !
    MilCa
    New post
    http://milcaway.blogspot.it/2014/04/spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're stunning in these pics!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit and top you will fit in perfectly with the coachella vibe ;) would love to go and always love the style inspiration xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your top is great!! Really good pics!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, pretty!!! You look amazing!!!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this summer look! That hat is fabulous!

    Denise
    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this summer look! I just love your hair <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Simply White
    xx, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos just scream summer... now I'm wanting the warm weather back!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete